EMPLOYERS FIND YOUR PERFECT FIT
All employees placed by Employment First are held to the same expectations, rules and processes as non-disabled individuals. Statistics show employees with disabilities are ideal employees. Employees with disabilities have been found to provide: equal or higher quality and productivity, equal or lower turnover and unscheduled absences, equal or higher co-worker job satisfaction, and equal or lower safety incidents.
Every job seeker undergoes a personalized and detailed assessment of strengths and desires which results in job matched that increase likelihood of long-term success. We provide disability etiquette training, pre-start employee profile briefing with supervisor and access to employment First safety support and site surveys. Your company can also reap potential tax benefits for hiring employees with disabilities.
250 part and full time workers: In 2014, more than 1,000 volunteers worked on one-time and ongoing projects, giving time and skills to help support children and adults served at Little City.
Partnership with 70 companies: Businesses that employ people with disabilities turn social issues into business opportunities. These opportunities translate into lower costs, higher revenue and increased profits.
JOB SEEKERS WE HAVE A JOB FOR YOU
If you have any condition that qualifies under the Americans with Disabilities Act, we have a job for you. With us, you can use your skills and receive the training you need to get a job that will deliver enormous satisfaction as well as a paycheck.
What to expect
• A safe, non-judgmental and supportive environment
• Access to same jobs as non-disabled; to be held to the same performance expectations as non-disabled
• To be paid same competitive wages as non-disabled
• Reasonable accommodations to give you the tools you need to succeed
• Connections to employers who are committed to diversity and a positive workforce
• Employer consultation services
• 1:1 support from certified professionals who offer customized and personalized employment services
• Accommodations or assistive technology needed for an individual to be successful on the job
• Mobility training to help an individual become more independent.